Friday, May 30, 2008

Alfredo Pasta with Peas and Ham

1 lb. of mini penne pasta (or any pasta really)
1 jar of alfredo pasta sauce
1 package of frozen peas
1/2 package of turkey ham, cubed
1 tub of shredded parmesan cheese

Cook and drain pasta. Mix all ingredients together and put into baking dish. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. (You could add other ingredients like mushrooms too.)

This makes one batch and can be enough to split into two dinners for our family...usually while I am making it - I make two batches (four dinners) - I just use 8 x 8 cooking pan sizes instead of putting the full batch in a 9 x 13. I store the extra meals in my freezer to use at a later time. I found some nice size tupperware containers at Dollar Tree that work perfectly for this. Oh, and Joshua our 17-month-old LOVES it!

No comments: