Thursday, April 23, 2009

Peanut Butter Finger {goodness}


These are soooo heavenly! We made lots of cookies this past weekend for Jesse's open house :) I got this recipe from my friend Rachel and it's awesome!!


Bars
1 cup butter
½ tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups flour
2 eggs
2 cups quick oats
1 cup peanut butter
1 tsp soda


Peanut butter frosting
2 cups powdered sugar
½ cup peanut butter
6-8 TB Milk


Chocolate frosting
2 cups powdered sugar
¼ cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup softened butter
5-8 TB milk


Blend butter, sugar, brown sugar. Blend in unbeaten eggs, peanut butter, soda, salt and vanilla. Stir in flour and oats. Spread onto greased jelly roll pan. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. While still hot spread peanut butter frosting evenly. Let cool and then spread chocolate frosting over top. Let set, cut into squares. Enjoy!!! {thanks Rach!}

1 comment:

Nate and Nicole said...

I have been wanting these since I left your house. Oh my goodness. I will be making them today.